Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 jar of your favourite Neal Brother Salsa (we used Natural Black Bean Habanero)
- 900 ml chicken broth
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cobbs of corn, cut off the cobb (frozen or canned work too)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp cayenne powder
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Heat oil in a large pot, add in minced garlic, diced peppers and onions over medium heat.
- Add in the cubed chicken breast, cook thoroughly with the addition of the spices (cumin, chilli powder, cayenne, salt).
- Once the chicken is cooked, add in your chicken broth, salsa of choice, and corn.
- Simmer on low heat for at least an hour to allow for flavour infusion.
- Top with your favourite Neal Brothers Tortilla Chips and add extra toppings such as avocado, cheese, sour cream, green onion, fresh limes.