A 60-second four-part crash course on the Neal Brothers, Chris & Peter.
- We are brothers (yes, this is a common question we get, if Neal Brothers is owned by brothers) who started a company making croutons in our mother’s kitchen, thirty years ago.
- Our goal, then and now, has always been to provide accessible snack choices for everyone. We use quality ingredients, and work hard to ensure we provide a “better for you” snack option.
- Since, it’s been 30 years, we thought it would be time to change our look, to maybe a grow up a bit (not too much though) and bring you the best Neal Brothers Foods package yet!
- Finally, for this 30th anniversary of ours, we are committing 30 years acts of goodness, because we give a damn. Not only about the products we make, but all the people we work with, our partners, our families, our communities, and our worlds.
The decision soon came to put 100% of our focus into distribution which paved the way to offering more products under the Neal Brothers name.
Soon after came the distribution of others brands starting with Chatam Village Croutons. We continued (and still continue) searching all over and seeking out unique food products to bring to store shelves.
30 ACTS OF GOODNESS
A HEALTHY COMMUNITY IS
PART OF A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
We at Neal Brothers Foods believe that a healthy community is part of a healthy lifestyle. We are proud to support the following charities and organizations:
- Alton Public School
- Angus Glen Golf Tournament
- Autists Gala – Geneva Centre for Autism
- Big Brothers / Big Sisters
- Bikes For Tykes – Supporting Kids with Cancer
- Bishops University Alumni Bursaries
- Bob Rumball Foundation for the Deaf Brewers Plate
- Caledon ski race program
- Community Food Centres Canada
- Country Day School
- Distress Centre BAD Ride
- Haddan Eby Foundation
- Jake Holden (Canadian national snowboard-cross racer)
- Jean Tweed Centre
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Jump For Ooch – Camp Oochigeas (for kids affected by cancer)
- Kinetico Caledon Kids of Steel Triathlon
- Lester B Pearson Public School
- Longos Charity Golf Tournament
- Northlea Family Fun Night
- Open Doors Toronto
- OPP Charity Golf Tournament – Southlake
- Hospital Pediatric Unit
- Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario
- Polo for Heart
- Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation
- Queens York Rangers
- Southlake Hospital
- The STOP Community Food Center
- William Osler Health System Foundation
- Young People’s Theatre
- York Central Hospital Foundation
- Festival de la santé des enfants