A 60-second four-part crash course on the Neal Brothers, Chris & Peter.
- We are brothers (yes, this is a common question we get) who started a company making croutons in our mother’s kitchen, thirty years ago.
- Our goal, then and now, has always been to provide accessible snack choices for everyone. We use quality ingredients and work hard to ensure we provide a “better for you” snack option.
- Since, it’s been 30 years, we thought it would be time to change our look, to maybe grow up a bit (not too much though) and bring you the best Neal Brothers Foods package yet!
- As you may know by now, we celebrated our 30th anniversary in a big way, by committing #30ActsofGoodness all over Canada! Check out the videos below to get a little taste of what we did!
In addition to our namesake line, we also have created on of the leading boutique distributors of natural and organic products in Eastern Canada. Check out the Distribution page for more information about the brands we carry!
30 ACTS OF GOODNESS
A HEALTHY COMMUNITY IS
PART OF A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
We at Neal Brothers Foods believe that a healthy community is part of a healthy lifestyle. We are proud to support the following charities and organizations:
- Alton Public School
- Angus Glen Golf Tournament
- Autists Gala – Geneva Centre for Autism
- Big Brothers / Big Sisters
- Bikes For Tykes – Supporting Kids with Cancer
- Bishops University Alumni Bursaries
- Bob Rumball Foundation for the Deaf Brewers Plate
- Caledon ski race program
- Community Food Centres Canada
- Country Day School
- Distress Centre BAD Ride
- Haddan Eby Foundation
- Jake Holden (Canadian national snowboard-cross racer)
- Jean Tweed Centre
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Jump For Ooch – Camp Oochigeas (for kids affected by cancer)
- Kinetico Caledon Kids of Steel Triathlon
- Lester B Pearson Public School
- Longos Charity Golf Tournament
- Northlea Family Fun Night
- Open Doors Toronto
- OPP Charity Golf Tournament – Southlake
- Hospital Pediatric Unit
- Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario
- Polo for Heart
- Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation
- Queens York Rangers
- Southlake Hospital
- The STOP Community Food Center
- William Osler Health System Foundation
- Young People’s Theatre
- York Central Hospital Foundation
- Festival de la santé des enfants