We love nothing more than taking unique flavours and creating simple and delicious dishes. These fish tacos pack a punch of flavour and a bit of heat – perfect for Cinco de “Mayo” celebrations or lunch and dinner any day of the week!
– 2 pieces fresh white fish (We used tilapia)
– 1 tablespoon Neal Brothers sriracha mayo
– 1/4 cup Neal Brothers organic blue tortillas
– 1/2 lime juice
– soft corn tortillas
– refried beans
– avocado for garnish
– cilantro for garnish
– salt and pepper to taste
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees on bake.
2) Place white fish on a baking sheet over parchment paper.
3) Season fish with salt and pepper then squeeze lime juice over top.
4) Spread Neal Brothers sriracha mayo over top to create a thin layer.
5) Take 1/4 cup of Neal Brothers organic blue tortillas and place in food processor. Process until chips until fine.
6) Coat fish with crushed chips.
7) Bake fish in the oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
8) Place soft corn tortillas on a plate and spread refried beans over top.
9) Place fish on top and garnish with avocado and cilantro.
10) Serve and enjoy!