Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- Chicken breasts (4)
- Neal Brothers Smoky BBQ Kettle Cooked Chips (1 Bag)
- 1 cup rice flour (or flour of choice)
- 2 eggs
- Vegetable oil, for shallow frying
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Pour flour on a plate. Crack and beat the eggs in a small bowl.
- Open the bag of Neal Brothers Kettle Chips, use a rolling pin to crush the chips into small pieces and crumbs. Pour the chip crumbs onto a plate.
- Prepare the chicken: one at a time, coat the chicken strips in flour, then dip the flour coated chicken in the beaten egg, lastly, cover the chicken tender in chip crumbs.
- Pour vegetable oil (about an inch deep) into a frying pan. Heat oil on medium heat until small bubbles start to form in the oil.
- Carefully place the prepared chicken tenders in the oil. Larger bubbles will begin to appear. Monitor the chicken as it fries in the pan. Flip the chicken tenders after a few minutes to crisp both sides to a desired golden-brown appearance. Ensure the chicken is fully cooked once removed from the oil.
- Dunk your delicious BBQ Style Crispy Chicken Tenders in a Neal Brothers BBQ Sauce.