JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
Interested in working with our team?
Neal Brothers Foods is a Canadian company started by brothers Chris and Peter Neal in 1987.
Our first product was Croutons made in the Neal family kitchen. Today, our line of products includes tortillas chips, salsas, potato chips, pretzels, popcorn, cheese snacks, pasta sauces, BBQ sauces, salad dressings, and mayonnaise.
We have expanded our territory to include Ontario, Quebec, and Atlantic Canada. We distribute over 40 other natural, organic and specialty brands and have become one of Eastern Canada’s strongest distributors of natural, organic and specialty foods.
Our Core Values
To provide healthy and exciting food alternatives to consumers by specializing in organic, natural and specialty brands that are readily available.
We are a family focused company. We operate our business in a friendly, honest, customer driven manner.
The Opportunity – Role Summary
Provide assistance to retail stores by: taking customer orders and requests (phone/ mail/ e-mail/ EDI fax); answering inquiries that come through via phone, voicemail, fax, or email; providing pricing and availability of products for all Neal Brothers products via incoming phone queue calls and messages; handling all aspects of customer orders/credits; follow up of orders, delivery and investigating if any problem. Support the business by: maintaining computer price lists, customer account master and mailing lists; editing all orders in accordance with proper procedure; providing support to credits and warehouse functions; and actively pursuing specified accounts to increase sales and/or service.
- Provide amazing customer service to internal and external customers
- Build relationships with customers
- Process inbound customer orders via telephone, e-mail, fax
- Ensure accurate fulfillment and follow up on any issues/backorders
- Enter orders accurately and promptly
- Liaise with logistics, shipping, warehouse or other related internal staff in order to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments
- Promote products to customers, including new products and promotions
- Ensure all processes and procedures are completed according to quality standards
- Other duties as required
- Order Desk experience preferred – 1 year
- Customer Service experience – 1 year preferred
- Previous experience with inside sales an asset
- Bilingual in French is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- Richmond Hill, ON
To learn more about these opportunities, please send your resume to Paul Beukeboom @ email@example.com
Neal Brothers Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliant with the accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources @ Neal Brothers Inc.
While all applications are appreciated, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Neal Brothers Inc.