JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
Interested in working with our team?
Order Desk/Customer Service Role – 1 Year Contract (with possibility of extension)
Role Provide excellent customer service by taking orders and requests, answering inquiries, providing information on pricing and availability of products. Handle all aspects of customer orders, credits, follow up of orders, delivery status and investigating any issues. Provide support by maintaining computer price lists, customer account master and mailing lists, editing all orders in accordance with proper procedure. To provide support to the office team, sales reps and warehouse staff.
• Process customer orders received by phone/fax/email
• Ensure accurate fulfillment and follow up on any issues/backorders
• Answer the phones and provide excellent customer service
• Build relationships with customers
• Promote products to customers, including new products and promotions
• Liaise with logistics, shipping, warehouse or other related internal staff in order to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments
• Ensure all processes and procedures are completed according to quality standards
• Other duties as required
Skills & Experience Required
• Customer service & Order desk experience
• Computer literate
• Interpersonal skills
• Work well under pressure with deadlines
• Work well on a team
• Previous experience with inside sales an asset
Send resumes to email@example.com
To learn more about these opportunities, please send your resume to Paul Beukeboom @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Neal Brothers Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliant with the accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources @ Neal Brothers Inc.
While all applications are appreciated, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Neal Brothers Inc.