We hope you are having a wonderful morning and hope to make it even better by sharing a deliciously healthy and creative recipe by culinary nutritionist Marni Wasserman!
Marni teaches cooking classes at her studio – Marni Wasserman’s Food Studio and Lifestyle Shop in Toronto located at Avenue and Eglinton. Her focus is to educate people on how to create simple and healthy recipes for everyone with varying health and wellness goals.
Check out Marni’s Tex Mex Fiesta recipe below which includes Neal Brothers organic blue tortillas!
Marni Wasserman’s Tex Mex Fiesta!
- 2 cups of chopped mixed lettuce, romaine and arugula
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup mashed black beans
- 1/4 cup blended sprouted tofu
- 1 large handful of Neal Brothers organic blue tortillas
- 1/2 lemon
- Place lettuce on a large plate.
- Top with tomato, onions, avocado
- Place a scoop of black beans, sprouted tofu on side of plate
- Line the other side of the plate with Neal Brothers Corn Chips.
- Squeeze 1/2 lemon on top of it all and enjoy!
About Fully Nourished:
Our classes will inspire you to prepare delicious recipes with plant-based, organic wholefoods. You will also learn about the nutrition and health benefits of the foods you enjoy! – See more at: http://www.marniwasserman.com/shop/cooking-class/#sthash.0zCQ0VHE.dpuf
Marni’s Classes will inspire you to prepare delicious recipes with plant based, organic whole foods. You will also learn about the nutrition and health benefits of the foods you enjoy!
Upcoming Classes with Space!
- Journey to Japan – November 25th
- Homemade Miso Soup. Roll Sushi. Basics of Japanese
- Guiltless Desserts – November 26th
- No Wheat. No Dairy. Naturally Sweet. Kid Approved!
- Totally Thai – December 2nd
- Tempeh Pad Thai. Roll Rice Paper Rolls. Better than Take Out!
- Super Suppers – December 5th.
- Everyday eats. Under an hour. Easy work week.