JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
Interested in working with our team?
Neal Brothers Foods is a Canadian company started by brothers Chris and Peter Neal in 1987.
Our first product was Croutons made in the Neal family kitchen. Today, our line of products includes tortillas chips, salsas, potato chips, pretzels, popcorn, cheese snacks, pasta sauces, BBQ sauces, salad dressings, and mayonnaise.
We have expanded our territory to include Ontario, Quebec, and Atlantic Canada. We distribute over 40 other natural, organic and specialty brands and have become one of Eastern Canada’s strongest distributors of natural, organic and specialty foods.
Our Core Values
To provide healthy and exciting food alternatives to consumers by specializing in organic, natural and specialty brands that are readily available.
We are a family focused company. We operate our business in a friendly, honest, customer driven manner.
The Opportunity – Role Summary
Provide assistance to retail stores by: taking customer orders and requests (phone/ mail/ e-mail/ EDI fax); answering inquiries that come through via phone, voicemail, fax, or email; providing pricing and availability of products for all Neal Brothers products via incoming phone queue calls and messages; handling all aspects of customer orders/credits; follow up of orders, delivery and investigating if any problem. Support the business by: maintaining computer price lists, customer account master and mailing lists; editing all orders in accordance with proper procedure; providing support to credits and warehouse functions; and actively pursuing specified accounts to increase sales and/or service.
- Provide amazing customer service to internal and external customers
- Build relationships with customers
- Process inbound customer orders via telephone, e-mail, fax
- Ensure accurate fulfillment and follow up on any issues/backorders
- Enter orders accurately and promptly
- Liaise with logistics, shipping, warehouse or other related internal staff in order to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments
- Promote products to customers, including new products and promotions
- Ensure all processes and procedures are completed according to quality standards
- Other duties as required
- Order Desk experience preferred – 1 year
- Customer Service experience – 1 year preferred
- Previous experience with inside sales an asset
- Bilingual in French is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- Richmond Hill, ON
Reporting directly to owners Chris and Peter Neal the General Sales Manager will help develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to ensure success for our sales team and meet Neal Brothers growth objectives. The successful candidate will lead, organize and monitor the daily activities of our sales team. In some cases the GSM will be responsible for listing forms, pricing proposals and promos.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Retains sales staff by orienting and training employees in conjunction
- Monitors national sales staff job results by counseling and guiding employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Lead and manage daily activities of our sales and merchandising teams
- Provide guidance and regular communication to build a collaborative team experience to ensure success through execution of sales and marketing strategies
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports as determined in order to ensure proper measurement of sales results
- Work closely with business analyst, brand manager and marketing director in order to support and execute a strategy for success
- Work closely with GM/logistics for sales forecasts, promos etc in order to ensure we manage our inventory requirements and customer shipping
- Help create and execute our KPI’s and pillars of sales success
General Sales Manager Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales team, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Assisting with Staffing, strong organization skills, 5 years’ experience in similar role, Bilingualism is a must
- You are an effective communicator – both written and oral
- You understand the need to champion our brand and keep the Neal Brothers sales team excited and engaged. The ability to build strong relationships with our sales team is key to Neal Brother’s success.
- Ability to work with our culture – one of mutual respect, friendly customer service, fun environment, individualism i.e.; we are all unique and may take different paths to reach the common goal!
- You must be able to speak and write fluently in both English and French
To learn more about these opportunities, please send your resume to Paul Beukeboom @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Neal Brothers Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliant with the accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources @ Neal Brothers Inc.
While all applications are appreciated, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Neal Brothers Inc.